Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
About Nifty Gateway
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Role: Director of Client Services, Nifty Gateway
The Head of Client Services role is critical to the growth and ongoing evolution of Nifty. This person serves as a leader for both facilitating account growth by nurturing existing client relationships and maintaining a positive client experience by leading the product support organization. To be successful in this role, candidates must have a comprehensive understanding of both consumer facing product support, and high touch account management.
The Head of Client Services will structure and scale the account management and product support teams and maintain workflows for customer inquiries/issues as Nifty’s business grows. An entrepreneurial mindset is critical to keep up with a rapidly expanding and evolving marketplace. We are looking for a dynamic and strong leader/people manager who is able to effectively deal with the many demands of growing a business in this unique space with a service minded attitude.
- Oversee Client Service & Product Support teams, ensuring day to day operations are running smooth and metrics/KPIs are being met
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is delivered through aspects of the Customer Service function
- Provide dynamic leadership: Hire, mentor, develop, and guide Customer Support and Services teams
- Ensure mechanism to capture client feedback that can be translated into Product improvements in order to reduce volumes on repetitive themes. Constantly develop and implement initiatives which optimize business performance and results in increased client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage highest touch clients, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and service. Navigate sensitive and high dollar issues to provide mutual value for clients and company
- Implement customer issue resolution systems and strategies to maintain positive customer experience
- As needed Directly manage enterprise and strategic accounts
- 5+ years in a relevant customer services leadership role
- Extensive B2C experience interacting directly with clients
- Experience setting up and managing support ticketing systems and CRMs
- Passion for client success and a relentless commitment to advocating for clients and your team
- Understanding of how to build and scale teams in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrated success building and growing long-term relationships with sophisticated and high touch client accounts (Corporate, HNWI, etc)
- Previous experience with art galleries, auction houses, or in any arts industries is a plus
- Passion for art, NFTs, and providing a groundbreaking platform for creators and clients
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.