Peloton is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to drive the next wave of growth for its growing cardio portfolio (Bike, Bike+, Tread, Tread+). In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading some of the biggest marketing initiatives in the company. Consumer obsessed, the perfect candidate will focus on the end-to-end user journey jumping from big picture thinking to deep data sets in order to deliver world-class marketing that drives growth and engagement.
- Champion the business: think and act like an owner, managing the health of the business end-to-end to drive key KPIs across our Bike/Tread product lines.
- Build world-class marketing strategies: create insight-led strategies based on a deep understanding of the consumer, the company, the competitive landscape and culture.
- Manage high-priority programs: lead the company’s largest marketing initiatives partnering with key teams to inspire killer performance-led approaches combined with world-class creative.
- Cross-functional leadership: partner with key cross-functional partners across the organization (Media, Membership, CRM, Analytics, Revenue, Product, Content, Creative, Brand and Insights) to drive alignment towards shared goals.
- Team building: Build and nurture a high-performing collaborative team, establish best practices with partners while coaching and grow talent.
- Portfolio management: Partner with key teams on positioning & merchandising, pricing & promotion as well product evolution.
- 10+ years related experience and relevant education.
- Experience with D2C subscription brands a big plus.
- Experience developing and growing high-performing teams.
- Must be a killer creative who can design data-informed consumer facing communications.
- Deep understanding of Performance Marketing as well as experience partnering with Creative and Media teams
- Knowledge of, and comfort level with, reporting suites such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Experience working on a global brand is a plus.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.