- Coach, manage, and hire a team of high-performing product managers.
- Drive the strategic vision and strategy for Hinge’s Core Member Experience across Profile, Communication and Discovery.
- Own, manage and execute the roadmap for new product innovations and feature optimizations across the entire member journey.
- Accelerate the pace of shipping and learning, while keeping our product quality bar high.
- Partner closely with cross functional stakeholders, including but not limited to Design, Research, Engineering, and Analytics, Marketing and Trust & Safety leaders to build and deliver world-class products
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executives.
- Define and advance metrics and analyze test results to inform the success of products and features shipped.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager owning consumer facing products driving strategy, roadmap, metrics and execution.
- 2+ years of experience leading, managing, coaching and developing a team of high-performing product managers.
- Demonstrated track record of product execution and impactful feature delivery with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- Portfolio-oriented product approach for balancing bold, high-upside bets with quick wins.
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also drive from 30,000-foot view.
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning. Ability to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective.
- Deep customer empathy and product craft to sweat the Little Big Details.
- Ability to juggle dozens of projects, big and small, while driving relentless product execution.
- Excellent executive presence and resilience to embrace a deep level of engagement from senior leadership, including the CEO, CPO, COO and CTO.
- You are a talent magnet for people who want to collaborate with and work for you.
- Clear written and verbal communication. You clearly communicate product strategy and requirements into specs and roadmaps. You can speak to people at all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong product sense and user empathy with familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Enjoy making sense of chaos, continuously learning and working with a diverse group of builders, entrepreneurs, creators and all around great people.
- Entrepreneurial at heart, thrive in an ever evolving fast paced start-up environment and your passion is evident in your work.
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, persuade others and influence outcomes.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Great sense of humor and positive outlook on life . . . we laugh a lot!