Director of Product, Data Strategy at Ribbon Health (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We are hiring a product leader to spearhead Ribbon’s data strategy in order for us to build a defensible data asset. Data is the lifeblood of Ribbon’s products and our ability to identify, prioritize, and acquire data at scale is critical to driving value for our customers and ultimately what enables us to ensure care decisions are convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality. Being responsible for data strategy will require you to think creatively about what data we should go after and how to get it, as well as critically about how to set up scalable infrastructure and processes. You will work across Ribbon, our customers, and our prospects in order to build specialized partnerships and integrate data into our various products. In addition, your team will manage Ribbon’s Network product, which enables patients to find care that is accepted by their insurance, a significant driver of cost savings. Given the wide reaching impact and diverse set of responsibilities, this role will require you to wear many hats and build an organization that sets the direction for how Ribbon treats data.What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
- You have experience building and managing data-heavy products.
- You have experience and interest in leading teams and coaching others.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions.
- You have experience building new commercial and product partnerships from idea to execution to launch.
- You are operationally excellent, bringing order not only to your own work streams but also to those around you.
- You are excited about working with complex datasets and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- You have the technical capacity to work with engineering and analytics teams and can learn new technologies quickly.
- You excel at setting the longer term vision for products and creating effective roadmaps for your teams.
- Data discovery: You will work across numerous functional teams in order to identify, scope, prioritize, and acquire new data sources to meet business needs.
- Data partnerships: You will form deep relationships with key players across the healthcare industry in order to integrate proprietary data into Ribbon’s products.
- Process design: You will work closely with engineering to build processes to ingest and normalize data at scale, while partnering with deployment teams to deliver data to our customers more efficiently.
- Product leadership: You will build product roadmaps, scale and operationalize teams, and ensure we are acquiring data effectively.
- Team building: You understand what roles the team needs to succeed, acquire necessary resources, and ensure teammates are aligned on priorities, developing, and becoming their best at Ribbon.