Director of Product, Growth & Support at Bread
Bread, a division of Alliance Data, is a technology-driven payments company that partners with merchants and partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Bread integrates directly with merchants on their ecommerce site and gives them a single platform that lets them offer more ways to pay over time. Bread’s full-funnel recommendation engine serves up the right options at the right time, empowering merchants to sell more, improve conversion, and lift average-order-value.
Bread has enormous and engaging product and technical opportunities. We need to integrate across merchant sales channels to deliver conversion maximizing consumer experiences. Our Product and Engineering teams are seasoned, talented, agile, and quickly growing. We are looking to hire a Director of Product Management to lead our Growth & Support Vertical.
As a key member of the Product Leadership team, reporting to our SVP, Product & Analytics, you will lead our Growth & Support Product Team to drive Product strategy, execution, and iteration on our connectivity into the payments ecosystem. How we leverage the payments ecosystem to drive seamless merchant and consumer experiences is critical to our partnership growth, enterprise merchant expansion, and at-scale mid-market and SMB growth. You will collaborate closely with senior leaders in Design, Engineering, Partnerships, Success and Enablement to deliver high quality solutions that unlock step function growth for Bread.
Your role at Bread:
- You will own and drive the strategic vision and roadmap for our Growth & Support team, focused on Platform Connectivity and Partner and Enterprise Merchant Growth.
- You will partner with leaders in Product and across Bread to develop a well-grounded strategy, driven by data, user and market research, and internal insights.
- Individually and as a manager, you will partner closely with Design and Engineering to bring that vision and roadmap to life, driving measurable top and bottom line growth for Bread.
- You will coach and grow your team members into long-term company leaders. You will hire onto and and scale your team in line with the company strategy and needs.
- As a key member of the Product Leadership Team, you will own and drive improvement to internal and cross functional team processes and practices.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of product leadership experience for a Payments company where you built technology-enabled lending products and experiences
- Deep familiarity with the payments ecosystem and emerging technologies and solutions in payments
- Experience building and delivering on strategic partner-facing roadmaps
- Ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds and get hands-on when needed
- Effective communicator who cares about people and can build relationships and alignment both internally and externally
- Built, led and developed a high-performing team, scaling from 1 to 5+ team members; experience leading a remote/distributed team environment a plus
- Clear understanding and ability to explain the business opportunity and technical decisions behind your product portfolio