Director of Product - Growth at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We seek a Director of Product (Growth) to lead the ideation, technical development, definition and launch of acquisition products in collaboration with product, marketing, design, clinical and engineering teams. Develop narrative based on user perception, regulatory pressure, and changes in Talkspace products. Define and analyze metrics that drive the success of products. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Build, Iterate, Optimize and Perfect the B2C User Acquisition Product Roadmap
- Work hands-on with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release product changes, ensure effective solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and new integrations to add onto the marketing tech-stack
- Evaluate existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct large-scale hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative and quantitative research and A/B, multivariate tests
- Work effectively with Marketing and Clinical partners, using agile technologies to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
- Create requirement documents that will include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to learn what works and doesn’t to deliver growth-driving product innovation and iteration
- Make quick decisions about what to do (and what not to do)
- Serve as product owner for a full-stack team tasked with experiments focusing on improving the product funnel
- Conduct a post-launch evaluation that measures the success of new products in hitting KPIs
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Product Manager, with at least 1 year in a dedicated Growth position
- Previously led a team of engineers and designers; owned a roadmap, managed sprints, and drove team towards achieving measured goals
- MBA and BA in Engineering., Comp Sci or related technical field
- Proficiency in SQL
- Git Experience in technical solution design including DB schema, APIs,UI/UX including creating wire-frames and mock-ups for both mobile and web applications
- Unparalleled understanding of user acquisition and retention in a mobile-first, B2C environment
- Curious tester - learning from rapid failures; entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
- Data freak: Super strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, Firebase, Looker experience. Excel; Numbers, numbers, numbers
- Kind, friendly and a true people lover. Huge egos, Winner take all types, please do not apply
- Obsessive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional peers
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation abilities
- Strong familiarity with behavioral and game mechanics in user research and experience
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing flat culture and environment
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.