Director of Product - Keeps at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
Product at Keeps powers nearly every aspect of our business--from our ecommerce conversion funnel to user subscription management tools to digital experiences that complement our care model. We are looking for a strategic Director of Product to drive and execute a forward-looking product strategy; own our product processes, including roadmapping and sprint planning; align stakeholders across the organization on product strategy; drive rigorous product processes; and mentor and manage a team of talented PMs. This role is expected to be something of a player-coach, at least initially, though we expect this to evolve into more of a coach role over time as the Director scales their product team. Candidates must be comfortable owning and executing specific product features/initiatives, in addition to driving the overarching product strategy. The Director of Product will be a key leader on the Keeps team, and will report to the General Manager, Keeps.Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Lead Keeps product end-to-end, including optimization of existing features and ideation, validation and implementation of new features
- Own the quarterly and annual product roadmapping process to achieve core business objectives vis a vis revenue attainment, patient engagement and customer retention, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and execute to deliver business impact
- Mentor and build a team of talented product managers; recommend and drive a resourcing plan to support current and future business needs
- Drive cross-functional alignment on Keeps product priorities among Keeps stakeholders (engineering, design, data, marketing, operations) and Thirty Madison stakeholders, including platform product
- Build a strong culture of product experimentation, in partnership with engineering, data, and design; ensure experiments are well-structured, informed by data, and optimized and iterated
- Be willing to get into the weeds when needed (e.g, gather, synthesize, and prioritize user and business needs and transform those needs into detailed product requirements)
- Bring improved rigor to product and design processes, including high-level roadmap planning, sprint planning, product discovery, user research, design review process, and documentation
- Act as a product leader within Thirty Madison and contribute to building a strong product culture
- 8+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 4+ years in a product leadership role
- Experience building experiences that acquire and retain customers in the direct-to-consumer space (ideally in a subscription business context)
- Experience managing product teams of multiple PMs
- Demonstrated success establishing processes and structure that facilitates long-term growth
- A strong bias towards data and track record of building a data-driven culture in your teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in analytics tools
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences is a must
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.