Director - Product Management - Audience Products - Crossix Analytics - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Are you passionate about helping marketers reach relevant consumers and audiences through data offerings? Do you care deeply about consumer privacy and want to create products with privacy at their core? If these excite you, we are looking for you!
We’re expanding the leadership of our product team to have a dedicated owner of our audience products as we continue to evolve our offerings. As the Director of Product Management, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of product management for our audience’s products, including creating and maintaining product roadmap, writing business requirements, working with our engineering and data science teams to evolve our technical execution, and working closely with our data and platform partners. In addition to product management, the role will also act as a subject-matter expert in the use of data and audience targeting when working with marketers, agencies, and platforms.
What You'll Do
- Own the roadmap and all project timelines for Crossix Audience Products, including taxonomy changes, product improvements, and development roadmap
- Work with relevant platform and data partners and the activation supply chain while working closely with operations teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and performance
- Work closely with internal data science and engineering teams to develop the next generation of our audience platform
- Own the relationship and roadmap for audience innovations with partners across the ad tech and media ecosystem including MVPDs, DSPs, DMPs, and media owners
- 5+ years of working as a Product Manager on data products that enable audience targeting
- Expert-level understanding of online and offline data and the ability to talk about data to constituents across a broad spectrum of familiarity with data
- Experience working with data science and analytics teams, including creating requirements for data modeling
- Experience and deep understanding of different data sets including national consumer databases, identity resolution and management, and how data is used within digital media for audience targeting and planning
- Experience with the ad tech ecosystem especially working with DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs to enable audience activation
- Experience with navigating privacy and compliance conversations with business and technical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Nice to Have
- Familiarity and knowledge of the media and ad tech ecosystems
- Past experience working with industry groups like the NAI, DAA, and IAB
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]