Director, Product Management (Mobile) at Lifion by ADP
Unlock Your Career Potential
As part of ADP's Global Product Management team, you'll be part entrepreneur, part visionary, and part product mastermind, with a passion for creating well-designed, user-friendly solutions. You will be a key player in our global Human Capital Management strategy. You'll assess the market, evaluate customer insights and bring to life the future of ADP, delivering innovative and responsive applications that millions of people around the world rely on each and every day. You'll quickly see why we were recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the world's most innovative companies. If you're passionate about human capital management, creating incredible user experiences, and helping improve the way people work, this is your opportunity to thrive.
At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP is hiring a Director of Product Management for Mobile in the Small Business Services (SBS) Product Management team.
In this role, as an individual contributor, you will formulate product strategy and drive go-to-market solutions, championing the voice of the customer -- obsessing over the journey and effectiveness of the experience, and measuring and seeking to continually improve outcomes. You will partner with the broader product management team, business stakeholders, data scientists and analysts, UX, and engineering to lay the foundations for and guide product decisions supporting the next generation of innovations in our flagship small business product, RUN.
You will advance RUN's mobile capabilities by evolving our strategy to maximize RUN's value proposition specifically for the mobile platform. You will live and breathe the problem space and user journey, be an SME on the competitive landscape and market trends, work closely with internal partners on prioritization, identify key metrics and methods for tracking, tailor communication of complex concepts to a variety of audiences, and be fluent in the opportunities and challenges developing for iOS, Android, and hybrid web/native applications. You will utilize this skillset to plan and execute in a scaled agile environment, and to measure performance outcomes and insights to support a data-driven roadmap.
- Support the overall product strategy and articulate the vision and goals of the product roadmap for mobile, including implementation and prioritization
- Manage execution from definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Work with development team members to develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Serve as the central Product resource across the business unit as the product moves from conception to production and distribution
- Champion the voice of the customer when coordinating product development with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Support the management of the product backlog, working with scrum teams to clarify requirements, balancing business and user needs with technical requirements, and recommending alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements as appropriate
- Collaborate with SBS partners in Marketing, Sales and Service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
- 6+ years in market-facing software and enterprise solutions product management
- 2+ years mobile-specific product management experience
- Familiarity with hybrid web/native mobile application development Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Passion for great products, and the ability to articulate product shortcomings and opportunities
- Ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style
- Ability to partner successfully across functions within an enterprise organization, to conceptualize a vision, negotiate, and gain buy-in across a range of business partners and levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to a variety of audiences
- Experience with payroll and HR solutions, including but not limited to ADP solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.