Director of Product Management - Provider at Zocdoc
Your Impact on our Mission:
Building the best experience for millions of patients can only happen if we build the best experience for doctors to integrate online scheduling into their practice. As the owner of the Zocdoc’s Provider Product, you’ll be responsible for setting the vision, building and developing your team, and creating an inclusive culture that fosters innovation, feedback, and growth. Your role is central to our business, and a key component of our flywheel. As Head of Provider, you’ll have a broad scope, and will work alongside some of the best talent in the country to help us grow the number and quality of providers and therefore patients successfully using Zocdoc.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- An established and successful product leader at a fast growing SaaS company or start-up
- A thinker and a doer who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and create, iterate and optimize
- Excited and energized by interacting closely with sales, customers, and prospects
- Well versed in all elements of product development, from ideation all the way through to testing and validation
- Passionate about coaching and building strong teams, and a team culture that’s inclusive, supportive, and biased towards action
- Positive, creative, curious, and lean into giving and receiving feedback, regardless of title or tenure
Your day to day is…
- Define and communicate a vision for how we can grow both our provider base and the value of each provider
- Partner with sales, marketing, product marketing, and operations to develop and execute against shared KPIs. You will spend nearly as much time with sales leadership as product leadership
- Recruit, coach, and develop a team of product managers executing on this vision, to deliver objective business impact along the way
- Lead and collaborate with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Marketing, BI, to grow the number and value of providers
- Build and launch healthcare-changing products and features to better help patients find and book care
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Demonstrated experience successfully owning objective improvement in revenue, user growth, engagement or other key metrics
- Experience and interest developing and scaling product-led growth loops
- An ownership mindset with the ability to develop and execute product initiatives in line with overall business goals
- Ability to build consensus around the product roadmap and communicating the vision simply, and inspirationally, to our broader organization
- Experience leading all aspects of product management, identifying market opportunities, defining product vision and roadmap, developing business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results
- Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans. You’ll be in charge of defining, measuring, and improving key product metrics
- Analytical horsepower and a natural curiosity to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems.
- Experience building and leading a team of great product managers
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.