Director of Product Management at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As the Director of Product Management at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be the first official Rhino employee focusing exclusively on Product Management, which means you’ll not only have the opportunity to have a recognizable impact on the platform that we’re creating, but also the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you would:
- Oversee all of Product Management, using your past experience to own the roadmap and implement processes to streamline and prioritize the creation of new features.
- Deal with key stakeholders within our company, using exceptional communication to interpret our business objectives and translate them into actionable technical tasks.
- Influence the voice of our brand and offer critical input on our Product/Content Marketing strategies.
- Engage with customers on a regular basis to build empathy and to deepen our understanding of their needs and those of our market.
- Work with the engineering team to represent the customer and deliver on your product roadmap.
- Work in cross-functional groups (Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales) for input on the product roadmap and company priorities.
- Scale existing product operations through process and best practice.
- Use Pivotal Tracker, analytics platforms, etc. to track velocity and measure performance by various KPIs.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- Minimum 3-5 years or Product Management experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Proven ability to break
- down and execute on complex business-critical projects according to plan.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous B2B experience, B2B2C is a plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a plus.
- Experience with agile software development and project management software.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.