Director, Product Management at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will manage a team of Product Managers and work directly with our teams to identify opportunities, set product direction and define our releases.
- You'll be passionate about solving different problems with complex requirements and work with designers and engineers to launch great products for our customers.
- Help establish the product team's methodology while applying product and industry best practices.
- Promote the product team's goals and strategy to identify opportunities for cooperation and build alignment across multiple partners
- Drive the product strategy to ensure that we achieve our long-term needs and goals.
- Identify and determine KPIs for the team to set targets and improve overall team performance.
- Partner with Product Operations to identify areas of opportunity to improve ways of working and product insights.
- 8+ years B2B SaaS product management experience.
- Demonstrated the ability to create and socialize long-term product strategy and get support across multiple parts of the organization and executive team.
- Experience defining and launching Enterprise or SaaS products and managing multiple product lines.
- Demonstrated knowledge on all aspects of product management, including identifying market opportunities, defining success metrics, and developing product roadmaps.
- Experience mentoring a team and played a key role in investing in each team member's career development.
- You have technical ability – while not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, and speaking on any of the technical aspects that the product team is working on.