adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
adMarketplace’s focus is user privacy and user friendly advertising products. We are in rapid growth mode (currently a team of 100+ and looking to increase by 50% by end of year)! adMarketplace is looking for a Director, Product Management who will work on B2B Enterprise applications. He/she will lead the complete upgrade of our current platform. This is a role with tremendous opportunity for growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the full lifecycle of product development from ideation to user adoption
- Build data heavy enterprise dashboards, tools & applications
- Create product requirements, use cases and user stories
- Work closely with UX/UI designers on producing wireframes and prototypes
- Closely work with the Engineering team, participate in sprint planning and reviews
- Coach and mentor a team of three Product Managers
- Collaborate with multiple department heads (stakeholders), as well as work closely with senior leadership, especially our CTO/CPO
- BA/BS in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Design; 7+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Ability to understand, create and prioritize thorough product requirements
- Highly analytical
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the grit and creativity to get to a great solution
- Demonstrate the ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful business outcomes
- Familiarity with Search interfaces and data analytics dashboards
- Think both big picture and deep-dive into the details when necessary
- Adtech or Fintech experience is a plus