Director of Product: Messaging and Journeys at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
Director of Product
Messaging and Journeys
In this role, you will own the adoption and growth of Bluecore’s Communicate® Product line.
As an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform, Bluecore is an industry leader. We are laser focused on building the de facto marketing platform for retailers to drive performance via personalization and operational efficiency in executing these programs. You will need to understand how marketers leverage the platform day-in and day-out, have customer empathy and ambition to make the platform the best retail personalization marketing platform.Responsibilities
- Own the Bluecore Communicate® channel messaging and lifecycle journeys product vision - Ensure that it aligns with the overall company vision. Be an expert on the domain and market while evangelizing and aligning the vision with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Be Customer Centric - Champion the customer. Build impactful relationships with the customer and the GTM organization to enable that feedback into product strategy. We win when the customers win.
- Drive the Product Lifecycle - Collaborate with R&D and GTM teams to drive from concept to customer success. Own the roadmap and adoption goals of the product.
- Drive Results - Double down on core competencies and help align both strategically and tactically in a growth focused environment. Foresee and plan around obstacles while remaining agile to adapt to opportunities.
- Grow the Team - Coach and develop the product management team for the next phase of growth for the business. Lead the organization to evolve to a data-driven, results-oriented, innovative, best-in-class product organization.
- 8+ years of product management or similar experience in building large scale enterprise platforms
- 3+ years proven experience leading a product management team or department
- 3+ years experience building products in B2B SaaS; Martech and Retail CRM data domain matter expertise is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in executive level business discussions and deep technical discussions.
- Ability to articulate the narrative around the business problem, product benefits and related positive business outcomes.
- Strong passion for understanding and solving customer needs; proven experience translating customer insights into action.
- Customer-focused and data-driven decision making that delivers an exceptional customer experience and business value.
- Experience scaling an organization's product output through multiple stages of growth.
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.