Director of Product, Owners at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Director of Product, Owners to bring life to our mission of connecting everyone in construction on a global platform. In this role, you’ll leverage the power of the Procore Platform to help build solutions for our Owners customer segment. We’re committed to empowering Owners with the tools required to streamline internal processes and systems, solve portfolio risk challenges, and make timely, data-driven decisions. If you’re an industry expert who can seamlessly jump between Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing—we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and you will have the opportunity to drive innovation and make a difference. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to our VP of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Help oversee and execute the strategy for Owners solutions
- Execute on the product strategy that drives new ARR growth from Owners
- Work with Corporate Development and Global Partnerships teams to create and implement a build/buy/partner strategy for Procore’s Owner Stakeholder
- Help develop a group of stakeholders who will deliver on a shared vision
- Drive collaboration across Product, Technology, and Revenue organizations to delight our customers with innovative, unparalleled solutions
- Work closely with construction professionals from the field to the C-suite to identify opportunities that enhance their experience
- Leverage customer input to guide the evolution of the Procore Platform for Owners
- Work with Product Marketing to drive roadmap communication to different size customers
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing capital expenditure projects (Construction or O&M) in Residential/Commercial Real Estate or Industrial and Infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering successful technology programs for construction projects or companies in the construction industry
- Ability to evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Firm understanding of the owners business processes and workflows leading up to, including the design, plan, and build
- Strong vision of what the future of the industry looks like for Owners
- Passionate about Procore, the construction industry, and innovation
- Strong ability to influence executive leaders across the construction industry
- Expert-level ability to work with go-to-market teams
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product, Technology, and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience, business, and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.