Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being? Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading...
- Peloton is looking for a Director of Product- Post Order Experience to optimize the customer experience from time of order through delivery. This leader will be responsible for setting the roadmap, growing the product team, and partnering with supply chain, tech, finance, member experience, and marketing to optimize the post order flow. This will include building self-service management tools to schedule, reschedule, cancel and return orders, build out post order communications and upsells, build engagement mechanisms to get customers using the Peloton platform before delivery, and ensuring 100% data integrity in all post purchase transactions.
- Hire and develop the best: The role will manage and grow the product team. You will build out the team, develop leaders and coach best practices.
- Set vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap, and partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Build for scale: You will empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build products.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop Peloton’s eCommerce platform as best in class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. D2C ecommerce a big plus.
- 5+ years managing and leading teams of product managers
- You have led a product team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time. A big plus if the company has achieved annual revenue in excess of $1BN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Hire and develop the best: you value coaching your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and moving them through the organization
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven - you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.