Director of Product at Mulberry Technology
The Product Manager will be responsible for understanding and improving Mulberry's consumer conversion through a combination of product development and marketing initiatives. At Mulberry, you will play a pivotal role in evaluating and innovating our interfaces, driving growth, and unlocking revenue opportunities within our existing merchant base. This role straddles consumer-facing products, data analytics, and consumer marketing. We are looking for a leader ready to drive product and marketing improvements. As our product lead, your key focus will be to connect the dots between strategy, product, merchant needs, and execution. You also will work with Mulberry's Merchant Success team to optimize revenue growth of existing products and initiatives through creative joint marketing efforts with our merchant clients.
Our ideal candidate must be exceptionally skilled at using data to drive growth and will partner with multiple functional areas to plan, design, manage, and execute on growth strategies. This role will be reporting directly to the CEO. You will be developing and maintaining the product roadmap, with the expectation of carrying those items through to implementation.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and evaluate new product ideas and opportunities, as well as improve existing products and features
- Drive rapid, iterative experiments in product development, focused on optimizing the consumer-conversion funnel
- Evaluate the technology that Mulberry uses for testing, experimentation, analysis, and work to improve that toolkit to drive rapid improvements
- Work with Merchant Success, Product/Engineering, and Analytics to drive alignment on opportunities that accelerate growth
- Continually Identify, implement, test, and measure new growth tactics, including messaging, engagement, and retention strategies pertaining to our conversion funnel
- Be an expert on Mulberry's consumer conversion data
- 6+ years of relevant product experience, with at least 2 years of team-management experience
- Deep understanding of the entire product development process, end-to-end (backlogs, roadmaps, sprints, stories, retrospectives, grooming sessions, team culture maintenance, feedback loops)
- Proven ability to optimally develop scalable product development processes while working cross-functionally with different teams (e.g. engineering, data science, operations, CX) to negotiate optimal outcomes and priorities
- Working experience with analytics (including proficiency with SQL), with the ability to confidently derive insights and develop innovative solutions from a multitude of large data sets
- Experience maintaining, managing, and being the filter for multiple feedback loops
- Experience driving user growth and engagement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Superior quantitative, written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 1:1 ongoing training and career development with the Co-Founder, and all team members
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Gym on site
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
- Unlimited snacks, pool table, and an awesome rooftop deck!