Director of Product at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to fund and launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters and stealth ventures in metabolic health, payment integrity, sleep therapy, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
About the Role
Redesign is looking for a Director of Product. In this role you will work with Redesign’s Directors of New Ventures, Design Strategist, and Consumer Researchers to help shape the innovative services, products, and experiences that will be brought to market by companies in the Redesign portfolio. During the earliest stages of creating a company, you will contribute to testing and finding product/market fit. After the companies launch, you will work with the co-founding teams to recruit the Product Leads and continue to collaborate with them to accelerate their product work as needed.What you’ll do:
- Actively participate in prioritizing and developing the product roadmap for companies founded by Redesign Health.
- Act as the voice of the customer while helping build products and businesses that have potential for meaningful financial success.
- Balance the need to quickly prototype MVPs with a larger vision for how each company can grow and develop over time.
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans.
- Participate in the development of pitch decks and other materials to communicate about the business to potential investors, partners, and new hires.
- Work closely with Consumer Research, Design, and New Venture Directors in a collaborative and fast-paced manner.
- 5+ years of experience developing product with proven ability to bridge business, consumer, and technology considerations.
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and possessing exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with working with a consumer research team to make sure that user and consumer insights are reflected in the products you are building.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and build something from scratch, rather than optimize something that already exists.
- Experienced building complex digital products and real-world experiences.
- Healthcare background or B2B/Enterprise experience is a big plus.
- Able to quickly context-switch between building a quick prototype, vs building out a deeper and more involved version of a product.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Annual learning stipend
- 16 week parental leave