Director, Program Management at Crossix
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Director, Technical Product Management, Digital Measurement and Optimization Products to join our Analytics Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
- Own the development, implementation, and support of Crossix’s Digital media measurement and optimization products
- Own end to end product management of health and digital media data focused measurement products (DIFA, Digital Impact, etc.)
- Work with product strategy, client services, and operations teams to develop product road maps around new features, methodology, and workflows
- Lead team of product managers, engineers, and analysts in devising how to implement new client facing features, optimize data and workflows, and incorporate best practices
- Own product improvement timelines and project planning across a multi-discipline team
- Serve as point person for all product operations challenges and maintain operations KPI’s including engineering and analytical issues
- Monitor usage of products in production and identify ways to improve efficiency and identify new required features
- Maintain clear proactive communication with stakeholders across engineering, analytics, client services, operations, and product strategy
- Design and lead internal training on how to most effectively operate and interpret results of product
- Build and lead team of technical product managers working on other Crossix measurement and optimization products
- Recruit and hire additional 5+ technical product managers and supporting staff
- Lead creation of product management best practices
- Lead efforts to design standard workflows for how technical product managers work with other key stakeholders (strategy, client services, and operations) to ensure clear communication streams and product support
- Employ and develop advanced analytical, technical, and product focused problem-solving skills
- Build expertise in media and healthcare related subject matter areas like digital advertising, electronic health records, etc.
- Build cutting edge data and analytical skills by leading product development incorporating software and data engineering, data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, etc.
- Build your expertise in product management best practices and work with a wide range of disciplines on a daily basis
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years working in a data intensive product management role managing data tools/platforms/software for performing commercial data analytics
- Experience with focus on products designed to be scalable and replicable strongly preferred
- Experience with working with big data products strongly preferred
- Extensive experience working with digital media measurement/optimization products strongly preferred
- Experience working with health data preferred but not required
- Experience managing small teams
- Proficiency in SQL and databases strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with public speaking and leading training sessions
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.