General Manager, Commercial Products
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As the General Manager, Commercial Products at Rhino, you’ll join a passionate team that has already begun to revolutionize residential renting, helping us expand into commercial leasing. Rhino has begun to develop our commercial products in collaboration with major real estate owners and brokers in the US - you will help us drive it forward.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside our CEO to develop a brand new business line, focused on commercial real estate.
- Continually iterate on our commercial product(s), constantly adapting and determining the direction of new products.
- Work cross-functionally with several stakeholders to develop products, and determine & execute go-to-market strategies.
- Participate in sales meetings with potential clients.
- Manage two direct reports, eventually building out the team as needed.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 3+ years experience at a growth-stage company, or working with growth-stage companies.
- Someone who is comfortable with the ambiguity that accompanies the creation of a nascent business or business unit.
- Operations experience, or a breadth of experience interfacing with several departments in a previous role.
- Someone with a demonstrated ability to adapt to and not be intimidated by new and unforeseen challenges.
- A strong analytical background and an ability to anticipate the unanticipated.