Global Rider Growth, Associate at Via
About This Role
As a Global Rider Growth, Associate, you will be of part a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Via’s end users, rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient user engagement and retention, and help design and prototype analytical and operational tools that will support Via’s growth at scale.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate global user-centric growth experiments that have a significant impact on rider engagement, working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and data science
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights, leverage results to increase acquisition, conversion, and retention at every touch point
- Improve the user experience by driving new offerings, service adjustments, functionalities and app design
- Develop and maintain executive reports, and dashboards that track key engagement and retention metrics
Who You Are
- Consumer and customer centric: put the customer first and have a true passion for understanding customers’ mindset
- Obsessed with data, metrics-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth and engagement metrics and statistics
- Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customers, generating ideas and hypotheses to carry out end-to-end experiments and iterative tests
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment, able to operate at multiple levels and not afraid of new challenges
- Possess an exceptional academic record
What Catches Our Eye
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Management Consulting, Product Management, Startup companies or Growth Management
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.