Procore is looking for a Group Product Manager to bring life to our mission of connecting everyone in construction on a global platform. In this role, you’ll leverage the power of the Procore Platform to build solutions for our Preconstruction division, one of our fast-growing areas of the company. Successful candidates have built new products at scale, ideally with experience in construction technology.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation, with lots of capital investment behind new ideas. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and you will have the opportunity to drive innovation and make a difference. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to our VP of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and execute the strategy for bidding solutions
- Own and execute on the product strategy that drives new ARR growth from bidding
- Work with Corporate Development and Global Partnerships teams to create and execute a build/buy/partner strategy
- Develop a team of stakeholders who will help deliver on a shared vision
- Drive collaboration across Product, Technology, and Revenue organizations to delight our customers with innovative, unparalleled solutions that grow their businesses
- Work closely with construction professionals from the field to the C-suite to identify opportunities that enhance their experience
- Leverage input to guide the evolution of the Procore Platform for General Contractors, Specialty Contractors, and Owners
- Work with Product Marketing to drive roadmap communication
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience leading a small team of Product Managers
- Ability to evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Hypothesis-driven product development
- Passionate about Procore, the construction industry, and innovation
- Strong ability to influence executive leaders across the construction industry
- Expert-level ability to work with go-to-market teams
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience, business, and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.