Group Product Manager - Scheduling at Squarespace
The Product team at Squarespace is looking for a product leader for our Scheduling team to help build products for businesses who rely on appointments to do more of what they enjoy.
The Scheduling team (also known as Acuity Scheduling) allows users to schedule appointments directly on their website in a seamless way, taking away the administrative burden of their business so users can focus on what they love. As the Group Product Manager of the Scheduling team, you will lead the teams who own both the standalone and website-attach products that covers all parts of the product journey. You will oversee product strategy, goal setting, product reviews, career development, team culture, and group operations to ensure we build engaged teams that ship great products.
You enjoy supporting PMs whose teams solve complex, technical, and interdependent problems that directly affect user’s businesses and turn them into easy-to-use (or invisible) features. You will report to the VP of Product for the Platform team, who is the founder of Acuity Scheduling.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Reinforce a shared vision for the Scheduling team, and establish a medium and long-term strategy for your teams that creates prioritization
- Collaborate with Marketing on new user acquisition and growth efforts and helping to successfully execute on a dedicated marketing budget
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers and senior product managers in driving customer value through hypothesis-driven development processes.
- Lead the hiring and development of product managers on your teams
- Work with Engineering and Design functional leads to create impact across the team, ensure appropriate staffing and team make-up to achieve your goals, ensure teams are making good progress against goals, and step in to help resolve blockers or challenges to delivery of outcomes
- Partner with user research and product analytics to uncover insights and opportunities that shape strategy and prioritization
- Lead the definition and strategy of cross-team projects.
- Work with team members within the department and throughout the organization, promoting understanding on strategy and managing cross-team requirements
- Help shape processes and standards for product management at Squarespace
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of experience leading diverse teams of product managers in collaborative environments
- Experience applying hypothesis-driven development processes and driving user growth and engagement through experimentation, iteration, and learning
- Keen product sense and UX design experience, with a deep empathy for customers
- Technical understanding
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.