Group Product Manager at Snappy (Remote)
Snappy is looking for an experienced Product leader to build transformative, consumer-facing experiences that capture the essence of gifting. They will work closely with designers and Engineering to solve customer pains, craft intuitive and engaging experiences, support engineering in implementation, lead planning and track the outcomes of product releases. Reporting to the Head of Product, they will lay down a product strategy and roadmap for a key area of growth for Snappy, as well as grow and mentor a team of product managers. This is a great opportunity for a proven product leader to build the next generation of gifting!
- Lead product development—from conception to launch—of new products, features and improvements
- Define, prioritize, implement and evaluate short-term and long-term goals and metrics to ensure successful outcomes for our customers and our business
- Recruit, hire, and mentor an exceptional team of product managers
- Develop an understanding of Snappy’s customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and user testing
- Lead and collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and rally the product development team and internal cross-functional partners towards achieving shared outcomes (OKRs)
- Prioritize and focus on doing fewer things better and faster and constantly look for opportunities to improve how we operate as a team
- Inspire the company with bold, delightful and game-changing ideas and test them iteratively across mobile and web platforms; drill into the test results and feed the learnings back into product development loop
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of releasing great products with mass adoption
- A keen product intuition and an eye for UI/UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Great verbal and written communication skills that allow you to align with different teams across the organization and across the globe
- A deep sense of ownership and commitment that enables you to take a product from ideation to launch
- Experienced with mobile consumer-facing products - this is strongly preferred
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We're reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We're growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we're building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we're working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy's stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.