Growth - Enterprise at Plaid
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 p.m. (EST) on Monday, December 2, 2019
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
The Growth team at Plaid combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
Plaid is looking for an experienced customer-facing professional to manage our relationships with some of the largest names in fintech and financial services. The right candidate is a natural at building strong partnerships and has demonstrated success owning and growing customer relationships (cross-selling/up-selling, increasing utilization) with major enterprises.
You will be the primary point of contact for your customers and will work with them on all stages of integrations, scaling, product expansion, and account management to ensure impeccable service and thoughtful guidance on how to get the most out of Plaid’s offerings. You must be motivated and take a hands-on approach to understanding our clients’ businesses, strategic goals and how they define success with Plaid’s solutions.
What you'll do
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with influencers and the core team interacting with our solutions
- Collaborate closely with Plaid’s implementation team to ensure customer application launches are timely and successful
- Conduct customer health checks, identifying critical goals and key performance indicators to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction
- Engage in regular customer outreach including quarterly review/meetings, ongoing checkpoints and escalations as needed
- Provide consultative guidance on best practices for deep software adoption, product capabilities and potential application to customer’s requirements
- Enable successful and consistent renewals, as well as identify and execute on new growth and upsell opportunities with customers
- Identify and open up new lines of business within existing client organizations
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
What excites us
- A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- 8+ years of relationship management experience in the financial services industry including large enterprise organizations
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description