Growth Manager at Hydrant
Our mission is to empower people to live healthier by creating and promoting the most effective, science-driven hydration possible. As seen on Fox Business, TechCrunch, Business Insider, and Forbes, we’ve created products that hydrate you faster and more efficiently than water alone. Our health-conscious subscribers love it, and we listen carefully to their needs to help build out a roadmap of future products.
Launched in 2018, we’re a small team, but we achieve big things together in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to learn a lot, and quickly, this is the place for you! Hydrant recently raised a round of funding, and we’ve set aggressive goals.
The Growth team is looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented self-starter with a background in Growth marketing who will report directly to the Head of Growth. Candidates should be passionate about learning quickly, wearing a ton of different hats, and owning the process from data capture to analytics to strategy to execution.
- Execute Growth efforts across paid and other platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Connected TV, Email, Podcast, and anything else that will drive positive results for Hydrant.
- Collaborate with Creative Strategist on paid creative brainstorming and launch.
- Assist with external partner relationship management on channels such as podcast and email marketing.
- Collaborate with Growth, Finance, and Strategy teams on strategy and brainstorming for core acquisition and retention channels.
- Collaborate with Growth and Brand team on strategy and brainstorming for promotional periods and holiday activities.
- Collaborate with Growth, Brand, and CX teams on campaign planning and email calendar development.
- Work with eCommerce Manager and Head of Growth on retention-focused projects.
- Analysis and development of / support for regular team-facing reports and analytical activities.
- Assist with and manage datastreams and dashboards to power Growth, Finance, and Strategy team operations.
- Manage external partners and agencies in execution of Growth strategy across email, podcast marketing, creative development, and more.
- Work with the ecommerce manager to ensure that our site is optimized to provide the best experience for our customers and to convert customers as effectively as possible.
- Own a portion of cross-team collaboration with Finance, Strategy, Operations, and Brand teams.
- 2-3 years of experience owning paid social (Facebook and Instagram required) marketing for direct response and/or Direct to Consumer activities, whether brand-side or at an agency. Experience directly managing the building, launch, and optimization of campaigns and ads is required.
- Strong data and analytical skills and experience, including with regular and automated reporting.
- Ability to learn and pivot quickly.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Strong structured communications and presentation skills.
- Solutions-oriented mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree or significant coursework in a Quantitative-focused field.
- Passion for and knowledge of the CPG and/or health and wellness space.
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience with retention strategy and/or channels.
- Knowledge of or hands-on experience with other channels such as Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Podcast marketing, email marketing, partnerships, Influencer management, and similar channels.
- Experience with Google Data Studio or similar data visualization tools.
- Experience interfacing cross functionally with Finance, Strategy, and Operations teams.
- Competitive pay.
- Company-supplemented health insurance coverage (including dental + vision).
- Collaboration opportunities with other top startups.
- A fast-paced environment with a passionate, dedicated team.
- Opportunities to directly work with the co-founders and other senior leadership team members.