Growth Product Manager
Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Bread’s Growth team is responsible for driving revenue growth for the company via rapid data-driven experimentation. Our team is a nimble, cross-functional group of engineers, designers, marketers, data analysts, and product managers working together to improve on all aspects of our consumer lifecycle. The team works to develop new consumer acquisition channels (Referrals, Facebook, etc.), optimize our existing channels (e.g. Email, Text, etc.), increase consumer engagement & payback rates, and improve our checkout process using a product development process rooted in metrics.
Your mission will be to deliver an amazing experience from when a consumer first experiences Bread to after they checkout, measured by impact on specific KPIs. We’re looking for individuals who are both results-oriented and have incredible empathy to help understand and address consumer finance pain points that may be difficult to uncover.
What You'll Do
- You will help define the most impactful KPIs for us to focus on and run experiments to drive improvements in those metrics (e.g. top of funnel, conversion, payback, etc.)
- You will partner with product, engineering, design and cross-functional teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will work closely with analytics, design, product marketing, customer success, sales, and customers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- You will build cross functional relationships and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
What You Bring to the Product Team
- 3+ years of growth/digital product management and funnel optimization experience in consumer tech (e-commerce, D2C, subscription, marketplace, consumer fintech, etc.)
- Extensive experience designing and implementing A/B tests
- User intuition and product sense that allows you to determine what will work for the user and most effectively move the metrics
- Proven ability to drive initiatives to meet specific KPIs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
- Ability to balance long-term vision with short-term optimizations
- Optimism, curiosity, kindness and a strong sense of urgency
Bonus Points for
- Previous experience working within highly regulated consumer experiences (healthtech, fintech, insurtech, etc.)
- Experience with Looker and running complex database queries using SQL
- Experience working in best-in-class Growth organizations