Growth Product Manager at Grailed
Grailed & Heroine are curated eCommerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion aficionados can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
The Grailed & Heroine team is looking for a Growth Product Manager to join the Product team. As a PM, you’ll lead product-based efforts to drive traffic and new user acquisition through the initiatives that you develop and prioritize. You will lead a cross-functional squad of engineers and designers, and be responsible for strategizing, prioritizing, and executing growth initiatives. In addition, you will work with marketing, design, engineering, and other business leaders to convert the product vision and strategy into a well-managed product roadmap with an iterative release cycle with the customer in mind.
As a Growth Product Manager, you will:
- Key contributor into the inception and prioritization phases as it relates to the product roadmap
- Own the execution and project management phase of product building
- Define and gather business requirements for features and builds
- Support prioritization and project plan execution into the production phase
- Maintain, track and analyze actionable data post production of newly implemented features and versions
- Run scoping meetings with Design and Engineering stakeholders
- Map user workflows and phases
The following might describe you:
- 1+ years of product management or technical project management
- Experience with project management technologies (JIRA or Pivotal)
- Engineering background is a plus
- Highly analytical and experienced with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker and Google Analytics
- Experience with optimizing conversion funnels (user acquisition and/or purchasing)
- Deep data fluency (you can write your own SQL and work with an analytics team)
- Highly organized
- Experience working with marketing and/or finance stakeholders
- B2C experience at a startup a plus
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.