Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, growth-minded individual to execute our go to market strategy for our promotions business where we help consumers save, win, and earn money. This individual will need to have strong consumer-centric product management experience. As a growth product manager, you will be responsible for working with the Product leadership and various executive sponsors to shape our objectives and drive impactful product growth strategies. You will work closely with our product, design, analytics, operations, and engineering resources to execute, learn, and iterate on a hypothesis driven experimentation backlog.
- Deploy fast, data driven testing processes to figure out what works and what doesn’t.
- Work with Product, Engineering, Design, and Data Analytics to define and test hypotheses, then evaluate, iterate and optimize based on learnings.
- You will leverage Fluent’s data and reporting to dig into user experience and consumption patterns and look for trends and growth opportunities across core KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally to create acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization strategies.
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor performance, tune mechanics, and identify new opportunities to impact KPIs.
- Track performance daily, communicate reports/scorecards to internal and external stakeholders, and adjust plans as needed.
- Partner with the Media team and align our traffic acquisition strategies with our product offerings across search, display, affiliate and social media channels.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert by staying up to date on the latest in competitive products and industry trends and regularly present to various stakeholders on the state of the product landscape.
- Track performance and course-correct when necessary to ensure strategies are delivering expected business outcomes.
- 4+ years working in a digital Product Management, Product Growth role, and/or Content Marketing.
- 2+ years’ experience growing mobile web and desktop properties.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial team player and problem solver that demonstrates grit and resilience.
- Experience working with Jira, Asana or other comparable workflow applications.
- Experience with the road mapping and project management of websites using agile methodologies.
- Experience building process for, and running, conversion optimization and A/B tests.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven design and decision making. Should possess high level abilities in Excel and/or SQL.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Ability to define specs or PRDs, articulate clear technical requirements, draft user stories, build user flows, and design wireframes.
- Resourceful personality with exceptional attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics, Marketing, Economics or related major.
- Mastery of the following tech stacks: Google Analytics (or similar), Optimizely (or similar), Excel and the Microsoft suite, Google Sheets & Slides, Visio/Omnigraffle (or similar), PowerBI (or similar, like Looker or Tableau), Cake or Tune (or other multi-touch attribution software / affiliate marketing platforms)
- Reforge Growth training a plus
- Prior experience in Performance Marketing (or Digital Marketing)
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.