Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, and avoid unfair fees.
At Brigit, we want everyday Americans to have a brighter financial future. We reduce the emotional and cognitive burden on the working poor with app-based financial tools. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Using that data, we have disrupted the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market by sending no-fee predictive advances, avoiding late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest payments.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local growth-oriented product manager focused on maximizing our paid subscriber growth. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will drive execution and create new, transformational offerings.
Who You Are
- Loves data and user analytics, funnels, and loops
- Leads through influence and assume responsibility even in the absence of control
- Have a bias for testing before building
- Detail-oriented and technically proficient
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and work independently
- Ability to advocate for our corporate strategy and be the voice of the product
- History of collaborating with engineering, product design, customer support, and marketing
- User-focused and embraces Brigit’s mission
- Experience with consumer fintech and mobile consumer subscription businesses strongly preferred
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead product manager on our Membership squad, responsible for driving product roadmap to increase our top of funnel acquisition and ongoing retention with our existing customers
- Responsible for the full design/build/release/iterate product cycle for the Membership squad
- Partner cross functionally with design, business development, marketing, customer support, and executive leadership to iteratively test and develop new functionality
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and funnel metrics to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to evaluate impact of new acquisition campaigns and adjust product accordingly
- Work with our engineering team to manage a backlog of epics and user stories, prioritize and schedule them against our corporate objectives, and bring them to market
- Serve as a member of our product team; participate in user research, release planning and communication, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing.
- Act as a leader with the company, improving culture and performance
- 2+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- 1+ years of experience with a consumer, mobile app-based B2C product
- Experience working on a subscription product
- BA/BS or equivalent
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description