HCP Product Director - Crossix Analytics - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:55 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, June 3, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Do you have deep experience in physician marketing and analytics? Are you passionate about working with physician-level data and how it helps marketers and field force teams make better decisions? Do you want to create and launch data and analytics offerings that will break down silos? We want you!
This high-profile role will have product ownership responsibility for Crossix healthcare professional products including measurement of HCP campaigns, HCP marketing, and personal promotion analytics, and innovation in HCP measurement to break down barriers between field force and non-personal promotion for life science customers. This role is also responsible for ownership of the innovation roadmap around the interaction between patient and HCP marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Own the business requirements for all HCP measurement across HCP products and analytics. This includes all elements of the products from underlying internal and external data sets, methodological approaches, and an understanding of how users interact with the platform and non-platform products.
- Be the subject matter expert within Crossix for all aspects of HCP marketing including how to measure HCP advertising campaigns, how to measure personal and non-personal promotion, and how marketers can reach their desired HCPs.
- Be the owner of all HCP targeting and measurement products within Crossix, including innovative foundational products like our HCP Match Graph.
- Engage with marketing clients, customer analytics teams, and their agencies to understand their needs and requirements for HCP products while determining alignment to Crossix’s products.
- Own, develop, and present POVs, case studies, and client results at internal and external events and within marketing materials.
- 7+ years total experience
- Experience working in a professional services organization or at a life sciences company on HCP advertising and promotional programs.
- Demonstrable experience with research, articles, and presentations for market consumption on the topic of HCP marketing and analytics.
- Experience working with personal and non-personal promotion analytics and insights for life science companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
Nice to Have
- Past experience with product ownership.
- Past experience within an HCP marketing team at a life sciences company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.