Note: We're only looking for candidates in North/South America.
Who we are:
Saturn is building DataBricks for Dask. We're ex Anaconda folks and members of the open source community. We're building a data science platform using the common OSS tools (Jupyter, Dask, Airflow) everyone loves. Why? Because you shouldn't have to learn Scala in order to work with big data.
- We're focused and work efficiently. We optimize for productivity, not hours.
- We're optimistic. We focus on how we can succeed, instead of worrying about why we might fail.
- We're strategic. We validate assumptions as early as possible. Our sales team is a key part of testing our product scope.
- We schedule meetings and limit interruptions so you can focus.
- Currently US time zones are a requirement.
Who you are:
- Pedigree isn't important.
- You're efficient - You can identify the essentials and ship them quickly.
- You love the PyData ecosystem, and would love to have a job where you help make it thrive.
- You're customer focused, you care that people enjoy using our products.
- You have some experience working remotely. Remote isn't for everyone, and we don't have a better way to know whether it will work for you.
What you'll do:
- You will turn ideas into useful products. Our metric for success is, "did I make life easier for a data scientist this week?"
- You will become familiar with Python, TypeScript (with Vue), use Kubernetes. (We don't expect you to know all of these)
- You will work with sales and marketing to figure out what to build and how to sell it.
- You will rotate through sales and support so that we always know what our customers are going through.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your growing experience
- Stock options in early-stage venture poised for scale
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans