Head of Product at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This is a Head of Product role at a stealth venture in the form of a home care delivery and engagement platform launching out of Redesign Health. We are on a mission to holistically address key drivers of health outcomes.
About the Role
As the founding Head of Product at this venture, you will spearhead the creation of a key pillar of the business, the technology platform, with a product vision that inspires our engineering and design teams. You will own the product roadmap, ensuring a seamless experience for our customers and employees online and offline. You will help set, manage and drive the key strategic technology initiatives necessary to ensure alignment among goals, timelines, cost, and quality. You’ll be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and solving this venture’s most critical technical opportunities. The Head of Product will report directly to the CEO.Responsibilities:
- Articulate the product vision, establish and prioritize the product roadmap, and lead all aspects of its development.
- Drive product creation through its full lifecycle including research, design, development and release.
- Communicate the company’s technological & product vision, opportunities, and challenges to its investors, management, staff, partners, customers and other stakeholders.
- Develop and own product QA process and user experience (including developing processes for gathering user feedback across products).
- Own all product metrics, data dashboards and user research to drive strong user engagement.
- Negotiate and administer vendor and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Be a core member of the founding leadership team in driving the direction of the company.
- 7+ years of experience in product management (with at least 2 or more years as a product lead).
- Experience leading one or more product / engineering teams.
- Demonstrated success as a product lead in the creation of one or more products from scratch.
- User-focused – you create seamless interfaces and you focus on building solutions to any user problems that arise.
- Strong problem solver & communicator – you know how to talk to engineers and motivate them, are able to explain reasons behind design decisions, and you appreciate the engineering product building lifecycle.
- Scrappy, self-motivated, organized and accountable.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred (but not necessary). Start-up experience preferred.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to fund and launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, and stealth ventures in payment integrity, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office