Lead or Senior Product Manager - Shop at Bread
Bread, a division of Alliance Data, is a technology-driven payments company that partners with merchants and partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Bread integrates directly with merchants on their ecommerce site and gives them a single platform that lets them offer more ways to pay over time. Bread’s full-funnel recommendation engine serves up the right options at the right time, empowering merchants to sell more, improve conversion, and lift average-order-value.
You’ll join Bread’s Shop team as a senior product manager, building features and products that optimize our end to end Bread consumer experience across our retail partners’ shopping ecosystems. The overarching Shop team’s mission is to enable merchants to unlock purchasing power for their consumers by seamlessly guiding them to the optimal payment option; meeting consumers wherever they shop. The team operates in an exciting and fast paced environment and covers a broad range of scope including improving our customer acquisition, apply, approve and checkout experiences and products to developing exploratory new products. We’re looking for individuals who are both creative and results-oriented to build innovative products and features that will help us achieve and grow our mission.
Your role at Bread:
- Own the strategy and roadmap along with your design and engineering counterparts
- Own prioritization and cross functional delivery of large scale product features, ensuring we are building the best products for our customers and merchants
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineers, and cross-functional teams to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building impactful, results oriented products
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to discover and prioritize new product opportunities that align with the Payment team’s core mission
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience (Experience working in e-commerce, fintech or payments and experience working in B2B2C is a plus)
- Ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds and get hands-on
- Experience with building APIs and web applications
- Effective communicator who cares about people and can build relationships and alignment both internally and externally
- Comfortable and thrives in fast paced and ambiguous environments