Lead Product Management Associate
Crossix, a rapidly growing, company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies, is seeking a talented, experiencedProject Management Associate to join our team in New York. The ideal candidate has proven experience supporting an in-market product related to marketing or sales promotions. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be career-driven and eager to join a sharp Product Strategy team at one of today’s fastest growing analytics companies.
What You’ll Do
What You’ve Done
- 1-3 years related post-grad experience, ideally in consulting or product management
- Experience within a corporate marketing or sales reporting/measurement function
- Media related experience a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong adherence to timelines
- Strong written and oral communications skills, as well as organizational skills. Experience delivering internal presentations a plus
- Strong team player, able to operate independently when necessary
- Demonstrable interest in ad-tech and digital measurement
- Exposure to any combination of marketing, healthcare, analytics products or big data highly preferred
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Experience with SQL a plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree, with quantitative aptitude
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.