Lead Product Manager - A/B Testing
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Help lead and set the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, GrubHub’s technology team and various business teams, to articulate specific goals.
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long term product strategy for our Search product teams, ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap for the larger Grubhub organization.
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of the Search strategy and goals to Product teams and ensuring delivery against them.
- Be responsible for the leadership development of several Product leaders and product teams within the organization.
You Should Have
- 8+ years experience with strong technical or product expertise including the ability to manage multiple Product teams
- Strong ability collaborate with C-level executives and across broad organizations including technology, marketing, sales, operations, and finance
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2C environment
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Demonstrated experience with SEO techniques and other product driven growth initiatives
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Familiarity with managing site content systems and localization
- Experience managing or providing guidance to virtual team members and or teams
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- BA required; MBA a plus.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.