Lead Product Manager, Advanced Retail Trading at Gemini
The Role: Lead Product Manager, Advanced Retail Trading
In this role, you'll work with leadership and project execution teams on advanced trading products at Gemini, helping to define the scope and objectives of projects, and working directly with engineering teams to deliver production experiences that delight customers.
The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator, with the ability to balance and communicate priorities across multiple internal teams. The ideal candidate can draw on domain expertise in customer facing trading systems, but also operate with a beginner's mind on projects to deliver compelling new trading products in the crypto space.
- Work closely with engineers and designers to develop fully featured retail trading products.
- Use data and research driven approaches to identify areas of improvement within the suite of Gemini products targeted at active retail customers, and iterate on those products.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to weigh business needs to set and manage priorities.
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven track record of delivering retail trading products in an agile development environment.
- Experience with front end trading system UX best practices, design team collaboration, and gathering user analytics.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage complex projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience driving product and business decisions.
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency exchange trading ecosystem is a plus.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency protocol technology is a plus.
- Experience with derivatives trading is a plus.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.