Lead Product Manager, Credit Products at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Product Management
Our team is made up of skilled product managers with experience in banking, fintech, and cryptocurrency. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision. Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition and delivery of product initiatives across the company.
The Role: Product Manager, Consumer Credit
In this role, you'll work with the credit team to manage the strategy for consumer credit products, while helping to define the scope and objectives for continuous product success. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator, with the ability to balance and communicate priorities across multiple business teams and organize and maintain a roadmap that impacts internal users and customers alike as Gemini continues to scale its customer base and product suite.
- Work closely with engineers and internal stakeholders and use data-driven approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the business, with a specific focus on consumer credit products and processes.
- Manage product platforms used by a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Engage in proactive development research to continuously identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features and products.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholder groups to understand business needs and set and manage priorities.
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation for use in audits and regulatory exams.
- 5+ years of experience in product management with expertise in consumer credit products
- Experience in UX design, usability testing, and gathering analytics to turn data into actionable insights
- Proven track record of shipping software products in an agile development environment
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience driving product and business decisions
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency, or retail banking preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Consumer credit products
- Cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
- Fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- MixPanel or equivalent user analytics software
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.