Lead Product Manager, E-commerce at Peloton
Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being? Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading…
Peloton is looking for a Lead Product Manager to help build the next-generation Ecommerce platform that supports Peloton’s diverse portfolio of products and services. You’ll be responsible for leading the strategy of the platform, and making sure it has the flexibility and performance to support the exponential growth of the business. You’ll work closely with other PMs — as well as the Peloton organization as a whole — to identify how that platform should evolve, staying one step ahead of business needs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and track record of product experience to deliver large scale e-commerce initiatives. Prior experience with D2C Ecommerce systems and the ability to have technical conversations with engineering partners is a big plus.
- Set vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap, and partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Ecommerce team across Engineering, Product Design, Product Analytics, and Product Marketing. You will also work cross functionally with the teams that will use the Ecommerce systems you’ll build.
- Build for scale: Empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: Partner on market research, user research, A/B testing, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build a robust content management strategy.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class Ecommerce experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of product management experience. Prior experience with D2C Ecommerce systems and the ability to have technical conversations with engineering partners is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right.
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, and make adjustments.
- You are data driven and lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.