Lead Product Manager - Growth (REMOTE) at Peloton
Peloton is looking to hire an experienced product leader to help build, create, define, and launch a whole set of new experiences focused on growth. We are redefining the space -- setting a new bar for what customers and members have come to expect. This role is highly cross-functional working across the entire Peloton team on how we create a memorable experience for our members.
We are hiring a Lead Product Manager to focus on our Corporate Wellness offering. This is a role for builders who love navigating through ambiguity, diving deep into the data, establishing a vision, and working across engineering teams to build and prioritize key features. You will have an opportunity to play a significant role in how we build a brand new set of experiences to drive growth.
- Establish vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap to scale Peloton’s corporate wellness offering.
- Build for scale: You will deliver a roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Collaborate and Influence: You will work closely with teams across hardware, software, devices, member experience, and others to create key features to drive the business forward.
- Obsess over members: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build products.
- Drive engagement: you will partner with sales and account management to develop engagement features to drive retention and engagement.
- Think big: This is an opportunity to imagine brand new ways to drive engagement.
- 5-7+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. B2B Product management experience a big plus.
- You have delivered large, complex, cross-functional products that have made a big impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven - you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.