Lead Product Manager, Partnerships & API
Vimeo is looking for a Lead Product Manager, Partnerships and API, to lead the vision for our public API and our integrations with strategic partners. You will work with a team to extend Vimeo to the world while bringing the world to Vimeo.
As a Lead PM, you will be expected to drive our API and Integrations strategy by deeply understanding our products and our existing and potential users. You will work closely with Business Development, Platform Engineering, and UX to launch and enable best-in-class experiences to ensure our users, from individual video creators to Enterprise businesses, can achieve their goals on Vimeo through the full suite of our current and upcoming products (https://vimeo.com/features). See our API site here: https://developer.vimeo.com/.
What you'll do:
- Synthesize Vimeo’s overarching product vision and strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, BI, and our Leadership Team
- Define the product strategy for key parts of Vimeo APIs and Integrations and manage the priorities throughout their planning, development, release and beyond
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators, from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises, as well as the ever-shifting video landscape and build out the systems and processes to help them get started with Vimeo
- Be the voice of the customer, both current and future, in all aspects of product development and delivery
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ensure that products are best-in-class
- Work with the Business Development and Business Intelligence team to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. APIs and Integrations product experience is required
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale API products and Integrations
- Strong technical skills
- Data-oriented, an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Comfortable with ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences - from technical conversations with Engineers to a roadmap review with the Leadership Team
- Great enthusiasm for Vimeo and advocacy for our user experience
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 150 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.