Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world’s largest organizations and government agencies. Our platform combines market-leading proprietary machine learning models with performant workforce management interfaces to achieve superior automation rates.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution demonstrates higher character and handwriting transcription accuracy than Microsoft, Azure, and Google offerings in multiple languages. Our products have been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited, and Voya Financial.
Hyperscience has grown from 100 employees in early 2020 to over 300 today. Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
The Product team is the driving force behind Hyperscience’s mission of connecting human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today. Building upon our state-of-the-art intelligent document processing capabilities, we continue to grow our product to automate more complex knowledge worker use cases and enable clients and partners to build innovative solutions on our platform.
As a Lead Product Manager you will own a unique customer-facing area of the product, such as workflow orchestration, model management, business user interfaces, cloud deployment, or SDK solutions. This includes running a fully staffed squad of an Engineering Manager, backend and frontend engineers, and product designers. We expect Lead Product Managers to chart their own roadmap, with our OKRs as their guide; succeed at managing a diverse set of stakeholders throughout product discovery; gain deep insight into customer problems; and deliver extensible, high quality solutions on a recurring basis.
- 6+ years product management experience at a tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or other technical field.
- Interest in and knowledge of software development principles and architectural best practices.
- Experience delivering products with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
Nice to haves
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.