The Product team is the driving force behind Hyperscience’s mission of connecting human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today. Building upon our state-of-the-art intelligent document processing capabilities, we continue to grow our product to automate more complex knowledge worker use cases and enable clients and partners to build innovative solutions on our platform.
As a Lead Product Manager you will own a unique customer-facing area of the product, such as workflow orchestration, model management, business user interfaces, cloud deployment, or SDK solutions. This includes running a fully staffed squad of an Engineering Manager, backend and frontend engineers, and product designers. We expect Lead Product Managers to chart their own roadmap, with our OKRs as their guide; succeed at managing a diverse set of stakeholders throughout product discovery; gain deep insight into customer problems; and deliver extensible, high quality solutions on a recurring basis.
- 6+ years of product management experience at a tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or another technical field.
- Interest in and knowledge of software development principles and architectural best practices.
- Experience delivering products with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
Nice to haves
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in the ML space
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- Additional health insurance package
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
Read Full Job Description