Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join our Product team at Rhino, playing an integral role in growing our base of landlord partners through new acquisition channels, partnerships, and products.In this role you will:
- Champion the product roadmap that will accelerate Rhino’s ability to bring landlord partners onto our platform and grow our reach to renters
- Partner closely with New Product Strategy, Product Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, and Partner Success teams from ideation to go-to-market
- Engage with our partners on a regular basis to build empathy and a deep understanding of their needs and those of our market
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative research to inform the roadmap
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in Product Management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated success in launching and maintaining excellent products.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of design principles and what constitutes a good design.
- Strong data analysis skills -- from writing SQL to conducting and synthesizing results from both qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Strong working experience with Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Previous B2B experience, B2B2C is a plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.