About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is creating new product teams for Virtual Care Delivery, In Person Medical Services, and Behavioral Health, all tasked with helping our patients build trusting and impactful relationships with the best physicians possible. As a Product Engineering Manager you will report to the VP of Engineering to build and lead teams in these critical business areas.
Being a Product Engineering Manager requires combining a highly collaborative mindset with a relentless pursuit of shipping software. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Clinicians, and other operational teams to set and then accomplish an evolving set of strategic goals. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Participate in, leading when necessary, critical technical and product decisions with leaders across the organization.
- Work directly with Product Management to scope, sequence, and staff engineering projects.
- Lead engineers on your team through coaching, mentorship, and advocacy.
- Hire and grow your team by maintaining a culture of excellence. Cultivating a cohesive group with a sense of ownership, accountability, quality, and urgency.
- Coordinate major technical initiatives across other product and platform teams with senior engineering talent.
- Help establish Eden Health as a professional, high quality engineering organization through contributions to open source, blogs, conference talks, etc.
What you will bring
- Engineering Management experience: Leading, growing, and developing teams of effective engineers.
- A high watermark for technical excellence, and you want to help your team achieve it.
- Technical depth with any modern application development frameworks.
- An ability to anticipate technical and operational risks, and approaches to help mitigate them.
- A history of successful, highly collaborative Product Engineering projects.
- A passion for mentoring and teaching engineers and colleagues.
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
About our Tech
- React 16.13, + Typescript 4.0
- React Native 0.63 + Typescript 4.0
- Python 3.7
- Clojure 1.10
- Postgres 12
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]