Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams’ responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing and maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise and Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing and administering the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice templates and add-ons
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem and helping SI Partners and preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As Product Delivery Manager you will be focused on leading our GTM Product Development practice, responsible for delivering and enhancing GTM Product solutions. This is a key function in achieving our goals of better supporting our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faster, getting to market sooner, and deploying modern software applications solving their industry’s most pertinent pain-points. This role will serve as a key leader within a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions and features according to our GTM Product roadmap.
This position is ideal for an individual with strong experience in client-facing delivery, implementation or customer success functions that would like to transition to building more long-term, reusable product solutions according to their roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of Product Delivery Specialists across varying experience levels responsible for the development of the GTM Product solutions end-to-end
- Guide your team in efficiently coordinating amongst multi-functional product development pods including Product Managers, Designers, Product Architects, Product Operations and QA partners to ensure we adhere to development timelines and budget
- Execute the strategic vision in partnership with GTM Product Architecture for how we develop GTM Products, Tools, Templates, and other reusable assets on the Unqork Platform
- Become a trusted advisor to other Unqork Leadership teams, GTM Product Managers, Client Partner and Sales team to help connect the dots between client needs and requirements and innovative GTM Products
- Act as a strong partner with our internal Professional Services teams and other System Integrator (SI) Partners to help drive adoption of GTM Products
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology, implementation/ delivery or program management role
- Experience managing a team of product delivery specialists, product managers, implementation specialists, or individuals in a customer success function
- Ability to lead the product development pods coordinating across multiple functions to ensure teams maintain control on project schedules, budgets, and risks
- Strong leadership skills; ability to set and uphold performance standards through ongoing feedback and communication with team
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills, able to become a trusted advisor with deep product knowledge for both Technical and Business/Sales Leaders
- Experience in setting strategic direction to achieve and/or exceed goals in capacity, timelines, and costs for product delivery teams
- Track record of providing management and oversight of implementation projects to ensure proper resourcing and execution
- Experience leading and motivating others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring