Manager, Product Analytics at Zocdoc (Remote)
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
We are seeking a Manager, Product Analytics to join our Product Analytics team that closely partners with and is embedded in Zocdoc’s product organization. As a manager, you will have a chance to fully own product analytics for one of our new business lines: Zocdoc’s public API platform. This flexible, developer friendly platform enables third-party developers and strategic partners to build on the unique technology powering the Zocdoc’s consumer healthcare marketplace, bringing patient-first healthcare experience to more people.
Your role will be to take ownership of generating insights and recommendations to shape our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy. You will partner closely with Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, UX Research, Sales and Business Operations to define, prioritize and execute initiatives that drive business growth.
You’ll enjoy this role if you..
- Inspired by the opportunity to positively impact the healthcare experience of millions of patients and providers
- Have witness in the power of API led go-to-market strategy to drive business growth
- Excited to create earth-shattering product and customer insights from a broad, ambiguous domain
- Have an eye for differentiating from a good outcome to a great outcome
- Go beyond the symptoms of a problem to understand the root causes
- Empathize with the customers and users of our products
Your day to day is…
- Creating edge-of-the-seat product and customer insights that enable Product Directors/Managers to define strategy and prioritize roadmaps
- Influencing decision makers in cross-functional teams by (re)defining key metrics of success, building data-driven narratives on growth opportunities, and sizing outcomes
- Partnering with Product, Technology, Design, and other teams to ideate, test, and launch product features; own deep-dive analysis of post-launch impact and recommendations to optimize product experience
- Maintaining a constant pulse on health of the business & product to by tracking KPIs against targets and conducting investigations of key trends and their underlying drivers
- Providing mentorship and best practices for the broader Product Analytics team
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4 to 6 years experience in a hands-on analytical role, product strategy, management consulting, business intelligence, and other similar roles
- Experience influencing decision makers across cross-functional teams using insights generated through quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights across all levels of stakeholders (business, technical, and executives)
- Strong SQL proficiency and understanding of data modeling concepts
- Familiarity with using and driving self-service adoption of data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!