Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for someone to lead communications initiatives that drive our user growth and and raise our profile among consumers and merchants. This includes focusing on product positioning, major launches, and key brand-building initiatives. You’ll be responsible for developing the positioning around our product and working closely with the head of communications to align that with our overall corporate story. In addition, you’ll develop creative, integrated campaigns to amplify our value proposition and help Affirm occupy a relevant place in culture. Finally, you’ll be responsible for working closely with the product and PMM teams as well as senior leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and execute an integrated communications plan tied to company KPIs
- Own the product roadmap story and positioning
- Manage an outside agency focused on brand / consumer communications
- Provide spokespeople with media coaching and training
- Manage and build media relationships
- Engage in issues management
What We Look For:
- 7+ years experience, preferably partly in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Self-starter, creative, problem solver thinker.
- Collaborative attitude; ability to bring people together.
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes.
- Agency management experience
- History of both corporate and consumer communications work.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
Read Full Job Description