Peloton’s Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join its growing team. The role will be responsible for driving growth of Peloton’s Tread products, by leading the development, deployment and marketing of growth focused campaigns programs. This candidate joins the team with the mission to unlock the next phase of growth for Peloton’s Tread business. They will work hand-in-hand with teams such as Creative, Media, Agencies, Product, Insights & Analytics to develop, deliver, optimize and scale consumer campaigns to fuel the next wave of growth in the US & abroad. The Tread Product Marketing team sits on the broader Global Cardio Product Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), finger-tippy with data, is comfortable with performance marketing and daily optimization across channels such as SEM, paid social, OLV, OTT, and digital display.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive growth of the Peloton Tread business by deeply understanding consumer needs, mindsets toward fitness, and creative / channel strategies to unlock the next way of business growth.
- Deliver strategic and tactical briefs, and partner with key cross-functional leaders to develop, deploy, optimize and scale growth campaigns across TV and digital channels.
- Analyze performance, codify learnings, and scale to global teams and to other cardio teams earlier in their growth lifecycle.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant execution
- Work closely with our in-house creative team and creative agency partners to bring to life compelling and effective communications.
- 6+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working in a Product Marketing environment and developing best-in-class marketing programs for world-class brands
- Experienced in managing TV & digital growth campaigns day-to-day. Someone who is equally excited about analyzing business performance data, building solutions to solve business & user needs, and creative storytelling.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.