Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it’s a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that mission-critical applications require. Our customers are the largest organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork has a valuation of $2B.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in influencing GTM messaging and positioning, while empowering our Revenue teams to increase win rates and maximize ACV. This job is not only about how you will help better position Unqork; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skillset to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. Experience in B2B SaaS platform marketing to software engineers, software developers, developer operations, and solutions/business architecture is required to ensure GTM messaging and positioning for our no-code app dev platform.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how Unqork fits into the broader ecosystem
- Influence and improve our positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence and product mastery
- Analyze, observe, and report on patterns and behavior in the market, establishing a critical partnership with product management
- Help launch new features to the world
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5+ years experience marketing B2B SaaS products to software engineers, software developers, developer operations, and solutions/business architecture teams
- Ability to distill complex research into clear, concise, and differentiated messaging
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Genuine excitement for software products and the ability to speak to how they work
- Experience developing the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.